Thursday 16 June 2011

Beautiful Birthday Cards




My sister, Narelle, made the above beautiful tri-fold card using "Fifth Ave Floral" stampset. This is a stamp set that I have wanted for so long but always put off buying for some reason. The stampset and the DSP Elegant Bouquet were my pressie with the beautiful card.




The above card Olivia made at one of my SAS. As usual she went off and did her own design and it looks really nice, the photo has changed the colours a bit, still getting used to my new little camera.


The card above is from my friend, Janine. I think it is an old SU stamp set. I love the sea and the ocean so it is really applicable to me.


Finally the above card is from my friend Beryl. How lovely is the saying on the card. Coffee and friendships, that's the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...