Thursday 19 May 2011

Convention 2011 - Melbourne

Momento Mall purchases, a wonderful new craft tote for me for workshops and demonstrations, a laptop bag which can double as a business bag with my catalogue, order forms etc and some smart shopping bags. Free stamp sets! As part of attending convention we receive free stamps sets from the upcoming new catalogue that will be released in September. There is also "Prize Patrol" and for the first time I was lucky enough to win a couple of stamps sets from the current Autumn Mini Catalogue. Just love free stamps, and it's alwasy a bonus when they're ones you don't own.
All the swaps I received from other demonstrators. Some fantastic ideas in amongst this lot. Can't wait till I can lock myself in my craft room and play with some new ideas and techniques. I will be back again, perhaps on the weekend to show you some more photos from my week in Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...