Tuesday 31 May 2011

Cards for Matthew

If you read my blog, you will know that my son Matthew turned 17 in March and got his P's. The first card celebrated Matt getting his P's and is a 'happy' card. Matt is very happy to be driving and I'm 'happy' too that I don't have to do the 4.30am swim squads runs any more (now I just worry about him on the roads).


The second card was to celebrate his 17th birthday. If any of you know Matt, he is a keen sportsman. He played club cricket and representative cricket in his early teens and made a tough decision to give it up to focus on his swimming. He still loves his cricket though. Both these cards were made by my sister, Narelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...