Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bleach Cards

I am running a class this Friday night on the "Bleaching" technique. At convention a Queensland demo - Kirsty Brown did a workshop WOW on bleach at one of the General Sessions. I had already scheduled my class but it was great to see a few extra ideas for this technique. The first card I've used the stampset "Just Believe" and have stamped onto 'More Mustard' cardstock.
The second card I have used the "Fine Flourish" stamped and embossed the image with black embossing powder on Rose Red cardstock and then with an aqua painter filled with bleach I have painted selected sections of the Fine Flourish image.

The third card I have stamped "Upsy Daisy" with bleach onto 'Pretty in Pink' cardstock. I then layered the stamped image on to 'Melon Mambo' inside the 'Framed Tulips' embossing folder that I ran through on 'whisper white' card, then layered it all on to 'Melon Mambo' A5 card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...