Wednesday 16 March 2011

Upsy Daisy - Emboss Resist

My Stamp Club ladies meet this week and we are doing some "Embossing" techniques.

This card I was just playing with and when finished I really love it.

I've used Soft Suede card stock, embossed some vellum with the Square Lattice folder

(from the Summer Mini) I have cut some 1 1/4" striped grosgrain "Early Espresso" ribbon in half and secured a "Vintage Brad" to it.

I've stamped "Upsy Daisy" in versa mark ink and clear embossed it.

Then I've inked up my brayer and rolled over and over the stamped image.

I then layed Upsy Daisy on to "Early Espresso" card and mounted it on top of the lattice vellum.

Quite a stunning card, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a vibrant card, the daises really "pop" off the card.Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...