Wednesday 23 March 2011

Shimmer Paints

I have been having fun with my "Shimmer Paints" and "Presto Papers".

With this card, I sponged the presto papers with "Cherry Cobbler" ink.

I then stamped the eiffel tower from "Artistic Etchings" with versamark in and basic black ink and clear embossed the image and then distressed and sponged the edges in black ink.

I added some 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and an "Antique Brad", just love these brads.

Layered the Eiffel tower using dimentionals.

Using the "Oval All" stamp set I stamped a greeting and punched it out with the large oval punch.

Before placing on to A5 "River Rock" card I spritzed some shimmer paint to the card front.



This card I pulled out from my basket of "I'll finish later" bits and pieces.
Didn't come up to bad considering I used bits and pieces.
Once again I spritzed using the Shimmer Paints.
Can't get enough of the shimmery thing happening!!!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are stunning, very Oh-La-La, and thank you so much for the card you sent me, it is too cute, made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...