Sunday 6 February 2011

Storage Crate - Blueberry Crisp DSP

This Storage Crate is a KaiserCraft "beyond the page" project. I had all my glues jammed in to a small plastic container, which was very ugly to look at. I found this Storage Crate ages ago and have only just got around to painting and covering it.
I used some Jo Sonya's paints, the beautiful "Blueberry Crisp dsp" and some Kaisercraft wood flourishes to finish the crate off.
I painted the crate first and then sanded it off a bit to give it a bit of "shabby shic" look. I then glued the dsp on to the crate using PVA glue. I then glued the wood flourishes on to the sides of the crate. I finished the project off by giving it a coat of Jo Sonya's clear varnish.


The finished product. A much more appealing way of storing my glues. I might just try a few more of these "beyond the page" projects with Stampin' Ups! gorgeous DSP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...