Monday 21 February 2011

More Poppin Pastels



The first card I have used "Fine Florish" a line art stamp to colour with the pastels.

"Vintage" wheel as the background on the gatefold card.

Inside I have used the "Baroque" wheel and "Well Scripted" stamp set.

The 2nd card I have used the "Medallion" stamp a solid stamp to colour with the pastels.

Also "Sincere Salutations", a little ribbon and a pearl to complete the card.


I think I have chosen these 2 to do in my Technique Class on March 4th.

This class is now full but if you would like to learn this technique,


and we can organise either another class or a

workshop at your home to learn this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...