Friday 18 February 2011

Make a Monster

"Make a Monster" is not my usual style of stamp set but I was wanting some more "kid" style of stamp sets as I seem to favour the flowers and flourishes.

Before I had a chance to play with "Make a Monster", my daughter Olivia got her hands on it and made a card for one of her friends. Olivia was very pleased with the result and took it off to her friend Rhianna's pool party along with an itunes voucher and some chocolates.

I am a bit overwhelmed with family activities at the moment and I sit down to do some crafting and there is not a lot of inspiration going on in my head.

Thankfully as a demo we have access to a forum that other demos can post their creations on. So I sought inspiration from a few fellow demos.
The above card was posted by SU office using "Lots of Bots" another great kids stamp set. I just CASEd the layout but used the "Make a Monster" set.
This card above I CASEd the design from Yvonne Pree, I changed the layout a little to suit accessories that I had.

Once again I changed the layout a little but the basic design I CASEd from Teneale Williams.


"Make a Monster" is a great set for kids cards.

It is $41.95 (wood) and $33.95 (clear).

I chose the clear set as the eyes and mouths and antennas are all separate so you can add them to either of the 3 monsters.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Olivia on your card, the bright colours suit this stamp set and i like your cards too Denise, looks like a fun set to have a play with.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...