Sunday 6 February 2011

Just Believe

I know I've said it before but "Just Believe" is my favourite stamp set from the new catalogue.
There are so many more ideas I have for this stamp set, I can't wait to try them all out.
This card was made using the "emboss resist" technique. I first stamped the flowers in "Early Espresso", I then stamped "Baroque Motif" swirl in versamark and clear embossed it. I then sponged "Pear Pizzaz" over the stamped images. The background card was stamped in versamark using the flowers from "Vintage Vogue". Both stamped images were layered on to "Early Espresso" card stock. Some 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon - "Early Espresso" was added for texture.

All supplies used are Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...