Sunday 30 January 2011

Summer Mini Catalogue night

I know I'm a bit late with showing off some of the products from the Summer Mini Catalogue, but I guess "it's better late than never"!! Things were a bit hectic prior to Christmas with my Dad being in and out of hospital 3 times. January is "holiday mode" and with a week at NSW State Age Swimming at Homebush. Now it is time to play with some new products. With the kids going back to school come along on Friday night and play!!!! Here are some samples from the Summer Mini Catalogue.


The new "Presto Patterns Specialty" DSP's are very lovely to play with. The vintage patterned papper have glossy designs that you can reveal using our Smooch Spritz or using ink and brayer or sponge. You get 12 shees of cover-weight paper. 2 each of 6 designs. They are acid and lignin free and are 12" x 12" in size.
The Builder Wheels are also new to SU. They fit into the Jumbo Wheel handle. You buy the spindle and spacers and then choose from a variety of Builder Wheel designs to create your own wheel. You can use the new uninked triple cell cartridge, that you can ink up with your reinkers, any colour you like. This all clips into the existing Jumbo Wheel handle. (photo a bit over exposed, apologies).

"Well Scripted" is one of the stamp sets in the new Summer Mini Catalogue. I am a "sucker" for beautiful curly writing, so this set was a "must have" in my eyes.

You can create beautiful, simple cards just with the creating and a few embellishments with this lovely curly script.


My Summer Mini Catalogue night is this Friday, 4th February at 7.30pm at my house.

Cost is $15.00 (cash) you will make 2 cards and have a play with the Presto Speciality Papers.

If you'd like to come along either email me at denisemaccabe@gmail.com or contact me on 0412 364685 to book your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...