Sunday 23 January 2011

A New Chocolate Wallet



This is a new Chocolate Wallet I have cased from Marelle Taylor.

It is so easy to make. You can make them using just half a sheet of 12x12 DSP and 2 Top Notes.

Just fold up one edge of the DSP about 10cm to form a pocket. Then fold it in half and half again, accordian-style. Put some adhesive to separate the individual pockets (I used SNAIL on the inner fold and Sticky Strip on the 2 outside "open" edges). I might try Sticky Strip on all next time as I didn't feel the SNAIL held very well. Then stick a Top NOte to the front and back, tie it closed with a ribbon and decorate as desired. I put the 2 Top Notes through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder and decorated with the 5 petal punch.

You can put anything you like into the pockets, gift vouchers, fancy tea bags, I used chocolates which I purchased from Aldi, called "Moser Roth" $2.49 for a pack of 5 chocolates. You only need 4 for the wallet, so you can treat yourself whilst making the wallet!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool Denise, mmm may have to add that to my very long to do list lol, love it TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, oh yes when I saw this little pocket for chocolates I just had to try one or two of them myself... my hostess only got one in hers... had to make up the pockets with t-bags and mints.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...