Monday 3 January 2011

Neverending Card - Circle Circus

This is a Never Ending Card I have made for my brother Ian's, 50th Birthday which is coming up on the 12th January.

I can't believe my brother is 50, we used to play cricket on our front lawn,

ride our bikes up and down the street we grew up in.

I would watch him sail on Parramatta River on Saturday afternoons,

at the time I used to think it was boring but now when I looked back it was great.

I liked being "Jonesy's" little sister.

Ian was the one who brought Mark home,

so I guess I have him to blame for marrying Mark!!!

Not really, it's all good.

Happy Birthday Big Brother, hope you like your card.



Materials used all Stampin! Up.

I have used Circle Circus and Well Scripted stamp sets.

card: crumb cake, cajun craze and very vanilla, Rich Regals DSP.

ink: Cajun Craze

other: scallop circle punch, pearls, twill tape.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...