Monday 3 January 2011

Handmade Christmas Cards from Friends

I was very lucky to receive some beautiful handmade Christmas cards.

Take a look below at all the lovely cards.


The above card I received from Gemma Hall, a fellow SU demo.

Gemma used Dasher and Four the Holidays stamp sets, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder,

1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon.

A lovely card using Dasher - just love that little guy.

This card was from Felicity Hawkins a fellow SU demo.

Felicity used Baroque motif, Delightful Decorations, Snow Swirled, En Francais stamp sets,
Ornament punch, scallop oval punch cut down, 3/8" taffeta ribbon, shimmer paint.

Felicity uses lots of layering on her cards which is a lot of work but always looks beautiful.

This card I received from my friend Beryl.

Beryl has used punches and glitter paper to create the baubles.

How effective is it, it looks great.

This card I received from Linda Higgins, my upline and fellow SU demo.

Linda has used Winter post stamp set, white embossing powder and 1/8" taffeta ribbon.

A beautiful card.

The above card I received from Nerida Carter another SU demo.
How lovely is this card.

Nerida used Ornament punch, Dasher's antlers inside, Perfect Punches stamp set, 2 3/8" scallop circle extra large punch, Square lattice embossing folder, Pinking Hearts border punch, Gold Smooch Spritz some DSP and 1/8" taffeta ribbon.

This card I received from a customer Janine.

A beautiful card.

Janine used Lovely as a Tree stamp set and the Merry Christmas is from Seasons of Joy stamp set. Some glitter or glittery embossing powder.

Another lovely card.


This card I received from my friend Jane.

Jane used various punches and rub ons to make her card.

Also a lovely card.

This card I received from Lorraine who is a member of my first stamp club and neighbour.

Lorraine has used Seasons of Joy and Perfect Punches stamp sets, Jolly Holiday DSP, one of SU circle punches, scallop circle punch.

Another lovely card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...