Friday 24 December 2010

My daughter - Olivia's Christmas Card


This the card I have made for my daughter, Olivia, for Christmas.
I have used "Snow Swirled" stamp set and done a blit of "blinging" using Dazzling Diamonds.
Livy has also had a very successful year this year. It was her first year at High School and she received the most wonderful report. She was moved up in to "A" stream in the second half of the year. She changed Dance Studios at the end of Term 1 and is really enjoying her new Dance school. She had a focal part in her Classical Ballet dance in her end of year concerts. She qualified for NSW Country Championships in both Long Course and Short Course for swimming.
I am so proud of her, she is growing into a beautiful young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...