Wednesday 22 December 2010

Merry Christmas to All

I have been so busy I haven't had time to do much blogging of late.
I just wanted to share the cards I made for my family, being my Mum and Dad, my sister and her husband and my brother and his wife and family.


The colours don't show up as nice as they are in real life. I used Marina Mist, Real Red, Pear Pizzaz and Whisper White. It is quite an easy card to make and looks really effective. The stamp sets I used were "Delightful Decorations" and "Many Merry Messages".
I'll be back tomorrow to show you the cards I made for my kids, Matt and Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...