Tuesday 16 November 2010

Butterfly Thank You

I was wanting to make this card straight after the "Extravaganza" for my girl, Olivia but I was very sick last week and couldnt' get to do very much crafting.

Finally on the weekend I got to make a few cards. This was one of them.

I originally cased this card from Melissa Garland a while ago.

I changed the colour scheme, put a bit of bling on it and gave this to Livy who helped me so much with the "Extravaganza" day, I slipped some money inside as well.

She is saving up for an Ipod Itouch.

Livy always has good ideas and she made some suggestions on how to "Bling" the card up even more.... around the edges of the butterfly put some 2 way glue pen, then sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds over the glue, the butterflies would then have very sparkely wings.

You can never have too much sparkle.

I will have to try Livy's suggestion on the next Butterfly card I make.

Love you Liv! :)

MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...