Friday 8 October 2010

Scam Email

Just wanted to let people know that in the early hours of this morning a scam email was sent via my gmail/email account. The scam looked very real and authentic. The email said that I am in Spain at a conference and that I had been robbed and I needed money forwarded so that I could return home.

The scammers have wiped all my contacts in my gmail account. I have tried to contact as many people by sms text msg and through Stampin'Connections. Unfortunately this won't cover everyone.

I now have the joyous task of trying to set up all my contacts again.

I hope this hasn't caused anyone inconvenience and that you all realised it was a scam.
My new email is denisemaccabe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...