Thursday 21 October 2010

Medallion Stamp - 13th and 21st Birthdays

These are 2 very special birthday cards that I made recently.

The 13th birthday card above is for my daughter, Olivia. Her birthday is this Sunday. She is a bit of a "pink" girl and she likes a bit of bling and glitter. She likes to do boyish things as well, probably comes from having an older brother. Olivia and I went and saw "FAME" at the Capitol Theatre in Sydney last weekend as one of her birthday gifts. Livy absolutely loved the old theatre and the musical. Miss Amy from "So You Think You Can Dance" season 1 is one of Liv's dance teachers and Miss Amy has a role in "FAME". We had a great girly day.


This 21st birthday card I made for my neice. Melissa turned 21 this week and I thought both the girls could share a similar card.

Both cards I clear embossed the "Medallion" background stamp added the appropriate numbers and glittered them up, on Melissa's I also put a Rhinestone brad in the centre of the circles. I think both girls liked their cards.

I cased these cards off Marelle Taylor's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...