Saturday 11 September 2010

"Paris" - The Story

This is a 12x12 page I did using the new "Newsprint" DSP and "Artistic Etchings" stampset. I have framed some photos of when Mark and I were in Paris back in 1985, using the Top Note Die. I have also used 2 stamp sets that have just retired, "Volia" and "Life Definitions" but I just love these 2 sets and this page really just had to have them. The photos of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, the River Seine and the Notre Dame Cathedral are not the best, the weather was dull and grey and of course there were no digital cameras back in 1985. How technology has advanced and improved. One day we will go back to Paris and take better photos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...