Tuesday 10 August 2010

More Retiring Stamp Sets

Embrace Life

The bottom 2 cards are "Embrace Life". I'd say this stamp set is the one I am most saddest about it retiring. I have used "Embrace Life" so much in workshops and stamp-a-stacks. Now that it is retiring I have no reason not to get "Fifth Ave Floral" which I always felt was very similar. "Embrace Life" is a set of 5 stamps.
Price $34.46 (25% off on Last Chance List)
A Happy Heart


A great stamp set for Valentine's Day but as always with Stampin' Up it doesn't have to be just for Valentine's Day. "A Happy Heart" is a set of 6 stamps.
Price $20.98 (50% off on the Last Chance List).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...