Monday 24 May 2010

SU Convention 2010

I have just had a fabulous weekend at Stampin' Ups Annual Convention. Convention this year was in Darling Harbour, Sydney. I stayed down at Darling Harbour for 2 nights, enjoyed convention during the day and Saturday night was the banquet dinner and Awards Night. I got to spend time with some lovely ladies from the Central Coast sharing what we all enjoy doing, stamping. I got heaps of "card swaps" which I can show you next time we meet. 3 new stamp sets from the new IB& Catalogue that will be coming out on the 1st September. We did 4 make & takes, heard some great ideas to build our business. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Table centrepiece at Awards Dinner.
The tulips were real and it was just stunning.
Awards Dinner on Saturday night.
From L to R: Me, Bettina, Gemma and Felicity.

Ella's Pink Lady - Jessica Watson's boat.
A young lady who is truely inspiring.
I couldn't believe how "small" her boat was!

View from my room.


Card Tree with card swaps from Convention.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Wow, it sounds like SU Convention is an event not to be missed. I am excited that you were able to see Jess's yacht and I love what you have done to your blog.
    Love ya,
    Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...