Tuesday 18 May 2010

SU Annual Convention 2010

I will be heading off for the Stampin' Up! Annual Convention on Friday morning. Convention is in Sydney this year, but I am staying down at a Hotel in Darling Harbour to make the most of the couple of days. Last year was my first Convention. It is an amazing time. There are 500 people that are all passionate about stamping. It's a great time to meet new friends, learn new techniques and do some card swaps. There is an Awards Dinner to finish off with on the Saturday night. All the top demonstrators in Australia and New Zealand will be rewarded for all their hard work during the year. I am just a little fish in a big ocean, but I can go along and enjoy the excitement. I have finished my swaps, these are the cards that I have made to swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...