Monday 10 May 2010

"Always"

It was my 27th Wedding Anniversary last week and this is the card that I made for my hubby. I really don't know how we have clocked over 27 years. The last 16 years has been busy with 2 beautiful kids and the first 11 years a lot of it I was a very sick lady. Time just passes and here we are 27 years on.
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Lavender Lace
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
DS Paper: Cottage Wall
Stamp sets: Always, Short & Sweet
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Heat & Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Birds & Swirls embossing folder, cuttlebug or Big Shot embossing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...