Saturday 24 April 2010

Kids Workshop


I did my first "Kids workshop" in the school holidays. We made the above card and 8x8 scrap page. I kept the card fairly simple using "Fun and Fast Notes" and based the scrap page on the theme of "friends" using the "Friendly Words" jumbo wheel and "Cottage Garden" stamp set. The girls at the workshop really enjoyed themselves. Olivia, my daughter, always likes to rearrange the layouts of my cards and scrap pages - which is good, it shows creativity. Here is Livy's page, she used a photo of her and her dance teacher Miss Paige at last year's end of year concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...