Saturday 24 April 2010

Fox and Friends

I have been a very bad bloger. So sorry, I have been busy with school holidays and swimming carnivals but I am now back in the land of bloging.
Another new set from the Autumn/Winter Mini "Fox & Friends". I have cased this card from a blog hop that I started on Marelle Taylor's blog, I can't remember whose blog I got it from, sorry, but if you go to Marelle's blog and do a hop you will come across it, along with other great cards from other demonstrators. This card would be much easier if I had the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches. Cutting such small squares is a bit tedious so I thought I'd try the card with 1 3/8" circle punch and scallop circle punch - don't like it as much, so the square punches go on my "wish list". What do you think, do you prefer the squares or the circles...... let me know by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...