Saturday 24 April 2010

Fifth Ave Floral and Perfect Polka Dots

Over the April holidays I got to spend some time with my sister from Canberra. She has the stamp set "Fifth Ave Floral" (one I don't have - shock horror!). She showed me how to water colour (which we both had read about on Alisa Tilsner's blog). How good does this rose look, almost like I have gone in to the garden and picked it off a bush. I ran some white card stock through the cuttlebug machine with the "Perfect Polka Dots" textured embossing folder and just mounted the rose on top with dimentionals. A little tag from the "Sizzlits 4-Pack Dies" some "Always Artichoke" textured card and 1" Rose Red Double-Stitched grosgrain ribbon to finish it off. Simple and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...