Monday 5 April 2010

Birthday Boy Card

My son Matt had a birthday recently and this is the card I made for him. Using the "Spot on" jumbo wheel I wheeled the card in versamark ink and clear embossed it. With the 3/4" and 1" circle punches I punched some Designer Series Paper and cardstock and layered them on to the card. Using my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders nestabilities - Labels 3, I made the templates for the "happy birthday and 16". I then used the crop-a-dile to attach a jumbo brad and threaded some Bravo Burgundy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon through the jumbo brad and tied a bow. I think Matt liked his birthday card - but he liked getting his "L's" even more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...