Sunday 24 January 2010

Stamper's Challenge

I went along to a Stampin' Up training day yesterday and had a great time mingling with other demonstrators. The Stampin' Up days are always fun I wasn't able to go to the Regional training day in Sydney last November as it was my daughter's dance concert and my Dad's 80th birthday, both very special events, so I made sure I could attend yesterday.
They did a Stamper's challenge. Gave us all a layout design and we had to make a card based on that design. I often see Challenges on people's blogs or in magazines and I have never attempted one. Now I think I will give it a go. All the cards were beautiful and with the different D/S papers and stamp sets that people had brought along they all looked so different. This was my card that I made. Hope you like it. We got to use the "Circle Scissor Plus" which is in the Summer Mini catalogue. This is a great tool for cutting circles of all sizes and is very easy to use compared to some circle cutters I have used. So now the "Circle Scissor Plus" is on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...