Sunday 24 January 2010

6 x 6 scrapbook page

This was a 6x6 scrapbook page we made at the Training Day. It was great to use the Crimper (which I have and haven't used alot). I also got to play with a "Crop-a-dile" a tool that I haven't purchased yet. It is used to set brads, large and small and you can also emboss with it. Of course now the "Crop-a-dile" is on my wish list. We were shown how to layer the 6x6 page onto a 12x12 page, so stay tuned as I will do this in the next couple of days and put it on my blog. Stampin' Up sell 6x6 and 12x12 linen scrapbooking albums. How cute is the baby in this layout! This was me at 7 months at my grandparents house at Ettalong (a very, very long time ago). Black and white photos are really nice to scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...