Thursday 3 December 2009

Summer Mini Catalogue 09/10 - Butterfly Prints

I had my Summer Mini Catalogue Open House/Launch yesterday. Here are some cards that I made from the "Butterfly Prints" stamp set $25.95 with the new Butterfly punch $30.95. The one on the left is what we made at the launch and the one beside it is a stepped up version of the same card. I love the Butterfly punch you can create some wonderful 3D images/cards with it. The punch also matches the "Flight of the Butterfly" stamp set in the main catalogue. In the stepped up version of the card I added some "Bashful Blue 1/2" striped grosgrain ribbon and some felt flowers from "Flower Fusion Too" and a designer brad along with some Dazzling Diamonds on the outside edge of the butterfly wings. Just love a bit of bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...