Monday 16 November 2009

My Dad's 80th Birthday Card

This is the card I have made for my Dad's 80th Birthday. I have used the "Blooms Away" stamp set and the "Weathered" background stamp. I coloured the banksia with Stampin' Up markers and stamped the image on to watercolour paper. I then stamped the "weathered" background stamp on the 3 different pieces of cardstock, attached 3 black brads and layered them onto black A5 card. I layered the banksia image on to black card and mounted it on to the card with stampin' dimentionals. I used the word window punch for "happy birthday" and attached it to large oval punched cardstock. I inked the number 80 with chocolate chip ink. Happy Birthday Pa I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...