Monday 16 November 2009

Friends 24-7

This card I have made for a great friend for her birthday. We have been friends for 10 years, we have worked together and been there for each other. My friend Kate is one of the bravest people I know. She had bone cancer when she was 16 and had her left leg amputated. She got on with her life, got married, has 2 great children and only last year she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She faced this new battle with such bravery and courage and has come out the other side, she has finished her treatment and is looking towards the future once again. To my wonderful, brave friend Kate, I hope you like your birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...