Monday 5 October 2009

Lovely Oak Tree

Here is another card using "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set. This one is a little complex but the end result is lovely. I used the Old Oak tree from the stamp set, inked the trunk with "Chocolate Chip" and the tree branches with "Old Olive" I then used markers, "Always Artichoke and Handsome Hunter" to give the tree branches a little more colour. Once the imaged was stamped I then used my blender pen and "Old Olive and Chocolate Chip" ink to fill in the trunk and the tree branches. I sponged all the card layers with Chocolate Chip. Using the Weathered background stamp I stamped the Sage Shadow card stock. A little bit of paper piercing and "voila" another beautiful card from this very versatile stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...