Sunday 30 August 2009

"Voila" Chef

I received the "Voila" stamp set for free by doing a certain amount of sales in the months of June and July. Stampin' Up have great promotions and this promotion was extended to hostesses as well. Keep an eye out for Stampin' Ups next promotion starting on the 1st September. My little Chef is one of my latest creations, I just love him. There hasn't been a lot of creativity going on this week as my son was swimming at Homebush on Saturday and Sunday in NSW State Age Champs. He swam really well and did pb's in his 3 events which he deserved as he has put a lot of hard work and effort in to all his training. For me, it is hard to create and be at Homebush at the same time but Homebush was where I wanted to be this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to do some more creativity this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Journey Cards

“Make it Monday” cards this week were using new products coming 1st May.  “Thoughtful Journey” suite collection is stunning. The 6x6 papers ...