Sunday 16 August 2009

Upsy Daisy & Friends 24-7 Stamp Sets




These are 2 of my favourite stamp sets. I received them for my birthday in June. Upsy Daisy from my sister and Friends 24-7 from my Mum and Dad (they know how addicted I am to my stamping). The Upsy Daisy card I coloured with SU markers then misted the stamp with a water mister stamped image onto cardstock. I then used the SU spritzer tool to give it the "Spritzed" look. A little bit of ribbon, sponging and eyelet border punch and it has become one of my favourite cards.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blissy Bloss,
    I think your blog is cool!
    I forwarded a link to it to Kathryn as she was interested in it when we discussed it earlier today.

    Love Ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Denise - you've done a super job on this; its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Make and Create - Faux Centre Step - A Little Latte Suite

Make and Create card for Friday 22 March 2024 - 2.00pm Measurements for the card below if you'd like to make and create with me in the F...