Sunday 16 August 2009

Lovely as a Tree


My hairdresser Lynda from "Hair to Impress" asked me to make a card for her Dad's 80th birthday. This is the card that I made. I used the "Cracked Glass Technique" on the old oak tree from the "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set. I think this card has a weathered and aged look and with some vintage brads and a bit of "chocolate chip ribbon" it looks quite masculine. The oak tree to me represents age and wisdom. Perfect for an 80th birthday card. I hope Lynda's Dad liked it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW THESE CARDS ARE AMAZING.
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION THE WAY YOU
    CAN SET UP THIS WONDERFUL BLOG AND STILL SPEND HEAPS OF YOU'RE TIME WITH YOU'RE FAMILY.
    WELL DONE
    CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Back to Basics Female Card Class - Beginner stampers!

Back to Basics Female card class - stamps, ink and paper. This is the perfect class for the beginner. Saturday 4th May @1.30pm. Make 4 car...